Senior Environmental Scientist
Xenith Consulting James Bailey & Associates
Singleton, Sydney, Brisbane
We are looking for a Senior Environmental Scientist to join our professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and supportive team.
We value diversity and are committed to a supportive and flexible working environment.
We promote work life balance and provide flexible hours along with outstanding long-term career development opportunities through hands-on mentoring, training and the variety of work we do.
As a Senior Environmental Scientist with James Baily & Associates you will have the following skills and experience:
· Tertiary qualifications in environmental science, law, engineering or planning
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in environmental management and/or environmental consulting preferably in the resources and/or renewable energy sector
· An understanding of a broad range of environmental technical areas
· Up-to-date knowledge of the latest environmental legislation and industry best practice
· Ability to work autonomously, manage multidisciplinary projects and mentor junior professionals
· Passionate about your work, able to engage with clients, regulators, technical consultants and peers and be a highly motivated individual who is proactive with a “can do” attitude.
James Bailey & Associates Pty Ltd (JBA) is an environmental consulting firm servicing mining, renewable energy and related industries with a reputation for high quality work and client service. JBA is a subsidiary of Xenith Consulting, an established global consulting firm offering services in resources, energy, environment, infrastructure and bio future solutions
If you wish to work for a highly regarded company with the highest achievers in our field of expertise and can picture yourself contributing to a strong, specialised team, then this is a truly outstanding career opportunity.
Please forward your CV highlighting your relevant experience to: